Good Eats- Curry cream cheese
This is some seriously good eats. I had extra cashew cream left over from my raw vegan cheesecakes so I wanted to find something to do with it. I tend to go in the comfortable route with italian flavors but I ventured out and went for curry!
This is an incredibly easy recipe with ingredients that will fire up your taste buds and leave your mouth begging for more. What’s especially great about this recipe is that it has the same texture of cream cheese and tastes just as great. It’s vegan, it’s healthy, and it should be the next snack you whip up in your kitchen!
- 2 cups raw cashews (soaked for at least 1 hour)
- 1 tbsp red chilli peppers (ground)
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp cloves (ground)
- Once the cashews have soaked for at least 1 hour, blend them up in a food processor for a 1-2 minutes.
- Mix the seasonings in a separate bowl and add to the blended cashews.
- Blend mixture for another 1-2 minutes until all of the seasonings have been fully incorporated.
- Scoop mixture into a serving bowl, throw some crackers and veggie sticks on a plate and dig in!