Well so far I’ve:
- bicycled through the palace in Versailles
- stood on the top of the Eiffel tower @ midnight on father’s day
- got my sandal wrestled off of me by a pug in Chamonix
- watched a lady pull down her pink polyester pants in the subway and piddle
- drank orange juice every day
- haven’t gone to bed any earlier than 10:30
- watched more football than I have in my life
- seen more babes in my life
…and there is more than a week left.
We are in the land of cheese and chocolate right now. The weather couldn’t be any better than what it is right now. We head off to Italy tomorrow and start our trip along the coast.