Best Pizza in town
I’ve decide that the ‘Mendez apartment’ makes the best pizza in town, hands down!
I can’t believe how simple, cheap and amazingly delicious homemade pizzas are. I got all of my ingreients from Trader Joes.
.Garlic & Herb pizza dough
.Bruschetta Sauce- roma tomatoes w/ olive oil, basil & garlic
- Pre-heat the oven to 375.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Cut the dough in half and 1/2 for another time.
- Flour your cutting board, dough and begin rolling to desired width & length.
- Top with Bruschetts Sauce an put into oven while cutting up other ingredients
- Cut up red pepper, onion, mushrooms & roma tomatoes.
- Remove pizza from the oven (3-5 minutes) and add the pepper, onion, mushrooms & roma tomatoes. I add a LOT of onions because I love them when they are cooked & toasty! I add a bunch on the bottom and on top of the other ingredients.
- Put back in the oven and cook for about 20-30 minutes. (I like my dough golden brown so I let it go longer)
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Top with basil.
I can’t emphasize how simple this pizza is. My sister and I are hooked. We have been dishing out pizzas left and right. We’ve tried all sorts of ingredients but this has to be my favorite so far. I will try and take pictures and post them when we create new pizzas! Half a package of the dough makes a perfect personal sized pizza!
What’s your favorite kind of pizza?