Cup of tea
I found this cup inside Urban Outfitters the other day and it got me thinking. What’s my cup of tea? Not necessarily what I drink but what’s something that I really enjoy doing. If I had the day off work this is what would likely go down:
- Sleep In (9am) Not sleeping in for most people but when your body is used to waking up at 4:30 every morning then 9am is definitely sleeping in!
- Warm lemon water I will do a more detailed post about drinking warm lemon water upon waking but it’s a great way to cleanse your liver!
- Check email
- Green smoothie I finally perfected my green smoothie and found a recipe that I really enjoy. I realized that I was putting too many powders into my drinks and the combination of them all was not making my stomach too happy. I keep it simple and boost the spinach to 2 cups or more!
- Farmers market Definitely one of my favorite things to do. Luckily where I live there are 8 different markets during 6 days of the week! So if I miss a day then there is always another option somewhere else. The produce is so fresh, the people are so friendly that it’s an amazing environment to be in. I take my camera to the markets to capture it all.
- Explore Whether I’m walking on the beach, up some mountains or riding my bike through the streets I love to spend time outside; especially when the weather is great.
What’s your cup of tea?