Hmm I would have to say going to the farmers market is on my top 5 list of favorite things to do. Luckily the city I live in has a farmers market 6 days a week, rain or shine. Today mother nature has brought the rain, and tons of it.
- Up at 5:28 AM
- Work at 6 AM
- Off work at 11 AM (short shift!)
- Get gas
- Quick stop at farmers market to grab veggies before all the good stuff runs out!
- Home to change and grab a snack (mango, banana & 18 oz freshly squeezed OJ)
- Back to the farmers market to take tons of pictures!
- Coffee shop time
- Back home to shower and put jammies on.
Be kind to your body, your taste buds, and the world
Besides being able to hang out in the beautiful rain, I was also:
- super tired at work (doesn’t happen often)
- wired after 1 hour and 12 ounces of casi cielo coffee in my belly
- off at 11AM–> short shift
- offered to take pictures at an opening party for some folks at the farmers market
- not feeling very well 😦
- offered to teach a health party (make tons of green smoothies, vegan/raw snacks, meals, and desserts) 🙂
My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither, but just enjoy your ice cream while it’s on your plate.